Thank you to all involved in the 2021 Postgraduate Symposium.
The 2021 postgraduate symposium was a great success with 20 high calibre scientific talks, 6 fantastic guests, 2 social crossword sessions, 1 fun trivia night and a large number of supporters and attendees throughout the two-day event. Thank you to all the presenters, markers, attendees and helpers who made the event so wonderful.
A large part of the symposium was recorded, so if you missed out on a talk you will be able to catch up here. These talks will be visible until the end of the year when they will be removed to make space for 2022 activities. Please use the links below to access the recordings.
- Professor Inger Mewburn on “So you’re finishing your PhD in a pandemic, what next?”
- A/Prof Ivan Kassal on “How to manage your supervisor”
- Michelle Wong, Gemma Thompson and James Burnley on Careers in Chemistry
- Session 1: Inorganic frontiers and anti-cancer agents
- Session 2: Lights, camera, chemical reaction
- Session 3: Chemical therapeutics
- Session 4: Neurodegeneration and chronic pain
- Session 5: Images of health
- Session 6: Proteins, peptides and PPIs
- Session 7: Solar power hour